We are pleased to announce that from Monday 1st June our Darfield chiropody clinic will be re-opening to all patients. We are following strict safety guidelines to protect you and our staff, and ask that you remain vigilant at this time.
Of course, we will still be screening patients for COVID-19. This means that if yourself, anybody within your household, or anybody you have come into contact with is displaying symptoms of COVID-19, we will not be able to treat you.
Symptoms may include, but are not limited to:
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
- Loss of smell or taste
Our safety precautions
In order to ensure that we provide the safest service, we ask that you adhere to the following rules:
- Arrive to our chiropody clinic at your appointed time (no earlier or later) as due to social distancing we will only allow one person in reception with our receptionist
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- Follow any advice displayed in-clinic
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Leave accessory items such as handbags at home or in your car
- Avoid bringing family or friends to your appointment (unless they are your carer)
- Please make payments via card where possible
As an extra safety precaution, our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE. This is to ensure your health and safety at all times which is of utmost importance to us.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you feel that you need help – we will be happy to advise you on whether you should visit us for an appointment at our Darfield chiropody clinic. We can also schedule home visits for those eligible.
How to book
You can contact us on 01226 759 660, or click here to be directed to our contact page.
Our opening times may vary for a while, please do not come to the clinic if you do not have an appointment.
Take care, stay safe and we hope to see you very soon!